Thursday, January 19, 2012

Uncharted Territory

By the Sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea. You and me, you and me oh how happy we'll be!!! Remember that song, every time I do a card with a boat or lighthouse I think of that song. It is very true, I am happy by the sea even though I am about 15 miles inland from it. I love going down to Shelter Island (in the bay) and watch the boats come and go and have a great lunch at the Red Sail In. What a way to spend the day!!

Now to get on with the job at hand. Here is the next card from January's class. Pretty simple to do but it will make a nice birthday card for one of my sons or brothers. I also have a very good friend who lives on a lake in Michigan and she collects lighthouses, so I am sure she would appreciate this card also.



Card Recipe:

Stamp sets: Uncharted Territory and God's Blessing

Card Stock: Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, 3 x 4 and a scrap; Marina Mist 4 x 5 1/4; Basic Gray 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 and a scrap;

Ink: Basic Gray

Accessories: Real Red, Marina Mist and Basic Gray Markers; 1/16 hole punch; Modern Label and the Word Punch; Silver brads and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you tomorrow.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment