Monday, January 16, 2012

Perfectly Penned

It is a rainy morning here today and on the cool side. Of course my daughter in Michigan would laugh at that, but to us it is cool at 50 degrees. I know they would give anything to have that for their high temp.

This is the second card from January card class. I used a retired butterfly because I just like him. There are times when retired is better than current to use.




I used Perfectly Penned, Clearly For You and Flutterby stamp sets. I stamped the Get Well in Baja Breeze ink .
The card is Tangerine Tango 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, the Baja Breeze layer is 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 punched with the Scallop Border punch. It is layered with Paisley Petals DSP 2 x 5 1/2. I then tied 16" of Baja Breeze seam binding around this layer before attaching it to the card. The butterfly is stamped in Tangerine Tango ink on Whisper White 2 1/4 x 2 1/4. I then layered that on Baja Breeze 2 1/2 x 2 1/2.
I finished the butterfly with a strip of Basic Rhinestones. That layer is put on with dimensionals.

Hope you like this card and it will inspire you to make your own or you can just copy mine if you wish.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you tomorrow.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment