Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Elementary Elegance

Sorry I didn't get time to post yesterday. Had a small card class of 2 who were here longer than the 9 I had on Saturday. Just too much laughing, talking and fun, I guess. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I got good news today, the biopsy on my thyroid was no cancer!!!! I go back in 6 mos for another ultra sound to see if the nodules have increased in size or not unless they bother me before that. I am so happy!!

My hubby has been feeling much better the last couple of days and is now working on a new table for my craft room. It is so good to have him back to his old self. He loves wood working so who knows what I may get!!




Here is another great card from this month's class. It's a little vintage but I am told some in class would like to do more vintage so we may do that next month. There are several who don't care for the vintage look and the ones who do say they have waited long enough, they want some now!

I used the stamp sets Elementary Elegance and Fresh Vintage both are from the Sale-a-bration catalog that goes live on the 24th of this month. You will love it!!
The card is Soft Suede 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, the Top Note is Very Vanilla sponged with Soft Suede ink. The top banner is Poppy Parade 2 x 5 1/2 punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch and layered with a piece of Everyday Enchantment DSP(also SAB) 1 1/2 x 5 1/2. The postage stamp is done in Soft Suede and Very Vanilla stamped with Poppy Parade. The little butterfly brad is from the 3/8 printed designer brads also found in the (SAB). Happy Birthday is stamped in Soft Suede and I adhered the top note with dimensionals. The ribbon is 16" of Calypso Coral 1/8" organdy found with the brads in the (SAB). Wow! You can tell I love the SAB catalog this year and I'm sure you will too.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you tomorrow.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5.

No comments:

Post a Comment