Thursday, April 21, 2011

Something to Celebrate

I love Dazzling Diamonds, the Big Shot and new things. This card has them all. I am so thrilled with the Summer Mini catalog. Everything in it says 'Buy Me'. So I have pre-ordered much and have already had fun with several new things. My customers should have received theirs by now and I hope they are ready to play also.

I just love the Big Shot and all of it's accessories but I am especially partial to the Impression Embossing Folders. I try to use one or more in each card class. I really like the new one coming out. It looks so elegant on a card. I purchased the Pastels finally and I am so happy with them. They give a completely different look to your image than the Markers give. This card is an example of what you can expect from them.








Card Recipe:


Stamp Set: Something to Celebrate


Cardstock: Rose Red, Basic Black and Pink Pirouette DSP


Ink: Rose Red and Stampin' Pastels


Accessories: 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon , the Big Shot with the new Flower Garden Embossing Folder and Stampin' Dimensionals


Gor-ge-ous!!!!! Thanks for stoppin in and I will see you again soon. Hope this gives you some inspiration to use your Pastels.


Hugs,
June


'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment