Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Silouette Sentiments

We are having a fabulous time with our oldest son this week. He surprized us by just dropping in from Michigan last Saturday. What a wonderful Easter surprize. He and his Dad have been all over the bay, in the fishing tackle shops and I think on every fishing pier in San Diego. I am so glad I have a week off from workshops and classes and can just enjoy family.

Just remember the Occasions Mini is only good for 3 more days but the Summer Mini goes active on Sunday. Woo hoo!!! I just love it. I can't get enough of the DSP's and I have most of the stamp sets already. The new 3 in 1 punch design is awesome and I have already made some cards using them. It will be a great summer!!!

This is another card from our April card class. I love the in colors and I am so glad they will be with us another year. Can't wait to see what will be added this July for our new incolors. Stampin' Up is just an awesome company. I'm so happy to be part of them.





Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Sincere Salutations and Silouette Sentiments

Cardstock: Whisper White and Peach Parfitt

Ink: Peach Parfitt and Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Boho Blossoms Punch, Basic Rhinestones, 1 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon and 1/2" Peach Parfitt Poly Ribbon, and Stampin' Dimensionals

Hope this inspires your creativity.
Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you again real soon. Thanks for your comments, I always like to hear from everyone. Have a great day and happy stampin'.

Stampin' Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment