Monday, April 25, 2011

Sail Away

That's what I feel like doing when I look at this card. That boat looks so inviting. I am just loving this summer mini that you can order from next week. There are a few stamp sets good for masculine cards and we really needed some of them. I usually don't purchase much from the mini's but I have most everything from this one. I hope you find lots that you like. The new punches are awesome.








Card Recipe:


Stamp Sets: Sail Away and Something to Celebrate


Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist


Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist


Accessories: The new Cherry Cobbler/Whisper White Bakers Twine, and Stampin' Dimensionals


Pretty simple but a very nice way to say Happy Birthday to a husband, brother, Dad etc.


Thanks for stoppin in and I hope this inspires you to check out the Summer Mini. I appreciate your visits and would appreciate any comments you care to leave. Until next time...... enjoy creating your own projects.


Stampin' Hugs,
June


'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment