Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Plant Hope

Good morning from sunny Southern California once again. It has finally quit raining again and we are suppose to see sunshine for the next 9 days. At least that's what they say now. Who knows when this might change. Only the weatherman can get things wrong and get away with it. (lol)

I have been having some problems with a painful knee so I haven't been very faithful in making cards or posting. Hopefully things will get better in the days ahead. I have workshops coming up and i really want to be able to do them and be jolly and have fun. Right now I am having a problem even walking and don't feel very jolly or like having fun.

Here is another of my December card class cards. This one I was especially interested in because of my Dad. He had a gardening book when I was small and it had short poems at the beginning of each chapter. The verse in this stamp set was one of the verses in his book that I memorized when I was 5 yrs old. It really brought back some good memories. I think this will be one of my favorite sets.




Here's the card recipe.

Stamp set: Plant Hope

Cardstock: Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla

Ink: Always Artichoke

Accessories: Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals

Very simple card to make but it is so clean and nice looking. This stamp is even the one that is pictured for this chapter in my Dad's book. It is so good to have good memories of your childhood and I have been blessed with many even though I lost my Dad to a heart attack when I was only eight. He left me with a lot of good memories about him.

Thanks for stoppin in and hope to see you again soon. Hope you have a blessed day and a very properous New Year.

Hugs,
June

No comments:

Post a Comment