Friday, January 7, 2011

Ustamp With Dawn and Friends



I am so excited!! I have been chosen again as a Guest Designer for Ustamp With Dawn and Friends Oh My Word 2011 event. This is such an honor. I can't express my feelings to be chosen to be part of this tremendously wonderful talented group of designers. Dawn I just can't thank you enough! Everyone in this group is so supportive and generous.

If you have not taken advantage of doing an event with Dawn and Friends you really should think about doing this one. You won't be sorry. You recieve 40 projects with tutorials plus a matching card and envelope. That makes 80 projects all together. If you act quickly you can get in on the Early Bird Pricing and save $5. This time all Stampin' Up colors are used and no sets are duplicated. This really gives you color co-ordinating ideas as well. See how much you get for your buck!! It is just amazing and there is so much talent in this group. You will be amazed.

As soon as my project for the last event is posted for current members I will reveal it to you on my blog. I think you will agree that you can get a lot of new ideas for projects from these events. Some I would never have thought of doing.

So get busy and get over to Ustamp with Dawn and Friends.com and register for the next wonderful event the first of 2011. Once you do I know you will want to continue with the next and the next and so on.

Thanks for stoppin and I'll see you again soon. Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
June

1 comment: