Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gift Card Holder

I think this is the neatest gift card holder yet! I cased it from Laurie Gibson's card class last year. You use just one piece of DSP for the card itself and cut 2 tags with the Two Tag Die and the Big Shot. I then embellished it with a couple of circles and the cup cake stamp from the Sock Monkey Stamp Set. Birthday Wishes from Occasional Quotes is stamped on Whisper White and punched out with the Modern Label punch and mounted on a Decorative Label. Real simple to make but such a nice gift to give. The gift card fits on one tag and you write your sentiment on the other. It can be used for any season or occasion.





I am working on my project for the next Ustamp With Dawn and Friends event. I hope you got in on the Early Bird pricing. The 40 projects with matching cards and envelopes will be fantastic I know. Their are some great designers with a lot of talent participating in this event.

Must get busy. Thanks for stoppin in and hope to see you again real soon. I will have cards from my January card class to post for the next few days. Must get pictures taken. Til next time...........

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment