Thursday, January 13, 2011

Studio Sketches

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, just been really busy. Card class is Saturday and I have been designing cards for that. I also have been nursing a bad knee and not walking very well, only feel good when I take my medicine. Of course that doesn't help me create very well.

This is another of the cards we did at the December card class and I also did it for a swap with Ustamp With Dawn and Friends. I am also working on my project for their new event coming up in February.




Card recipe:

Stamp Set: Studio Sketches and Thank You Kindly

Cardstock: Pear Pizazz and Soft Suede and In color DSP

Ink: Soft Suede

Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

I didn't think I wanted this set until I saw several cards made with it and then I was hooked. I just love the clean look of each of the stamps in the set. Reminds me of Italy and other far away places I would like to visit.

Thanks for stoppin in and I hope to see you again real soon. Must get back to work. Please feel free to use any of my creations to help you create your own. That's my goal - to inspire others to use their talent.

Hugs
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him, and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment