Thursday, December 30, 2010

Countryside

The rain is finally over and the beautiful sun is shining. Such a bright and beautiful day. I am looking forward to just enjoying it in anyway possible. Tonight we are playing scrabble at my neighbors house. That will be a great time, I'm sure.

It's almost time for another card class and I am still posting pictures from the last one. It seems the days fly by so fast. Anyway, here is another one from our Dec class. It just looks like what I remember from our past days in the country in Michigan. The good old days as my husband would say.





I love this stamp set and am looking forward to using it often. The old truck especially is so much like some we have had in the past.

Stamp set: Countryside and Occasional Quotes

Cardstock: Early Expresso, Woodland Walk DSP and Very Vanilla

Ink: Early Expresso

Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow! I can't believe that is all the accessories I used. Usually I have a huge list. We did some involved cards this month and so about 3 of them I tryed to make very simple. We still had a 4 hour class. Guess I will have to keep them on the simple side from now on. One card took them 1 hour to make. That's just too long.

Thanks for stoppin and hope to see you again real soon. My New Year's resolution is to post more often in 2011. We'll see if that happens. (lol)

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in him, and he will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment