Friday, December 30, 2011

Language of Friendship

Good morning! My hubby is back home again from the second heart attack and doing well! Hopefully now I can get back to posting like I should. It has been a hectic week and I'm sure glad the hubbub is over. We are just relaxing together and enjoying life as it is.

I have canceled the Calendar Class that was scheduled for the 7th but card class will still be held on the 14th. If you live in the area and would like to join us please contact me and let me know by the 12th so I can get supplies ready.

This is card #4 for December's card class. I love this incolor, Calypso Coral.  It is so vibrant and fresh looking. Hope you like it too and will use it to inspire you to make some of your own.




Card Recipe:

Stamp sets:  Language of Friendship and Perfectly Penned

Card stock: Calypso Coral 4 1/4 x 11 and 4 x 4 for scallop circle; Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4 and 3 1/2 inch square for circle; Paisley Petals DSP 2 5/8 x 4

Ink: Calypso Coral and Early Espresso

Accessories: Big Shot with 3" circle and scallop #2 circle dies, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral Markers, Basic Rhinestones, Calypso Coral Scalloped Dotted Ribbon and Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment