Sunday, December 4, 2011

Field Flowers

Good Morning! It is a cool sunny morning in Southern California today. We even had a thin layer of ice on our bird bath at 8 am. It got down to 30 degrees last night. That is way to cool for me but I am thankful it will warm up into the 60's by noon.

I had my party for my card class members yesterday and we had a wonderful time. The fellowship was fantastic and the food and punch went over well. I believe a good time was had by all and I will certainly plan to do it again next year.






This is another of our November card class cards. I really like the flowers in this set. They are just so cool looking and easy to work with.

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Field Flowers

Card Stock: Pink Pirouette 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, Crumb Cake 4 x 5 1/4 with the Big Shot and the Stripe Embossing Folder, Whisper White 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 and a scrap for a flower.

Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red

Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, White Organza Ribbon, Mini glue dots and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment