Friday, December 16, 2011

Field Flowers

Good morning! The sun is shinning today at least for a while. Still could get some showers. Our mountains look beautiful with the foot plus of snow they got. It's a good day to just be happy and stamp.

Last month I did a baggie book for my demonstrator team with the Field Flowers stamp set and I thought I would share it with all of you. This is one perk of becoming a demonstrator. Every month I do a baggie book with a different stamp set. It gives my demos 5 different cards to use with the same stamp set. We also usually do a swap card so we get even more ideas to use in classes and at parties.








Let me know if you would like to join next month.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment