Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cracked Glass Technique


It is a very wet morning here today. We had some really hard rain yesterday and still some lingering light showers today. Good day for stamping!

I thought I would show you today what we did in the Technique Club in November. You can even see the cracks in the picture here. That is such a neat look and this stamp set, even though it is retired, is great to use for this technique. It is so old looking to begin with and the cracked glass look really sets it off.







The box and matching card are from Sandi McIver. She is such a great stamper and has some really unique designs. I used both of these as decorations on a table this year instead of putting a gift in the box. I really love the sparkle of the glitter paper. So festive looking!!

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment