Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Just a Note

Thought I would take a few minutes tonight to let you know why I haven't been posting. My husband had a heart attack on Wednesday before Christmas and had 2 stints put in over the 2 he already had. He came home on Friday feeling very well.
We had a wonderful Christmas with our son and his family and thought everything was o.k. However, I left him for about 15 minutes Monday morning to pick up a couple things at the grocery store and he called to tell me he wasn't feeling good. I told him to call 911 and he did. When I got home they were ready to leave with him. He had another heart spell and they took him to emergency.
It was a blood clot in one of the stints and it happened because he wasn't given the medicine he needed to take for the previous procedure. So they cleared the clot and he will be coming home tomorrow I think unless someone changes their mind. Anyway it has been quite a week.

I will not be holding my class on the 7th to make the Calendars. I hope we can do it another day during January but I will let you know. I should have card class on the 14th as planned and club on the 21st if everything goes o.k.

Thanks for all your prayers and best wishes. I appreciate you all so much.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment