Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Open Sea

This Saturday is my Christmas-Stamp-a-Stack day. If you live in the area, we would be happy to have you join us. Please email today if you would like to do that.

Here is our patriotic card for July with the red, white and blue. I love this stamp set and will be sorry to see it go the end of this month. However, we have some great new things coming in the Holiday Mini which comes live on September 1. If you aren't in any of my classes or clubs, email me your address and I'd be happy to send you one.





For this card I used Real Red cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 for the base card. The piece from Nautical designer series paper is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8. I then cut two Scallop Oval Frame pieces with the Big Shot. One from Real Red and one from Whisper White and used one piece from each to make the frame. I stamped the clipper ship and anchor and compass in Night of Navy ink. I added a strip of Real Red Satin Ribbon and a piece of the red and white Bakers Twine for detail. The anchor and compass are put on with dimensionals. I really like this card and hope you do too.

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment