Sunday, August 21, 2011

Come to Bethlehem

It's another gorgeous Sunday morning in Southern California. Just had a great breakfast at I-hop and am now ready to start my day of stamping. I haven't had a lot of time for just stamping for fun but I think that's what I will do today.

We did our Christmas stamp-a-stack on Aug 6th and here is the first of the 4 cards that we made. We did 5 each of 4 different designs with envelopes. It was a fun time and I think we all learned a few new things.





For this card I used the Come to Bethlehem stamp set. Cardstock is Concord Crush 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Brushed Gold 4 x 5, and Shimmery White 3 3/4 x 5. We stamped the images in Versa Mark ink and used Gold Embossing Powder and the heat tool to make these beautiful images. We used the ticket corner punch on the corners of the white and tied a length of gold cord around the top two layers of cardstock. I stamped the star only on the back and front of the envelope. Gorgeous card!!

For the inside we used parchment paper and stamped the verse and the Merry Christmas from the same stamp set on it and embossed them in gold also. Very professional looking.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 35:7

No comments:

Post a Comment