Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Christmas Carol

Well, I still don't know what has happened on my blog. I tryed to do a new template but it won't let me do that either, so I guess I will have to live with it like this until it decides to change. At least I can post a card so here goes the last card in our Christmas Stamp-a-Stack set for August.




For this card I used Cherry Cobbler 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. On the card I adhered a strip of dsp 1 x 4 to each side from the package of Letter to Santa DSP. Next layer is Very Vanilla 3 3/4 x 4 and I stamped the image in Always Artichoke from the new stamp set A Christmas Carol. The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla 5/8 x 3 and layered on a 3/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Cherry Cobbler. I finished it off with a 6" piece of the new Cherry Cobbler Quilted Ribbon. I love it. Real old fashioned appeal!!



On the inside I stamp another image from the same set and the verse from the same set. Very professional looking inside or so they tell me anyway. Hope you have fun making this and all the other cards we made in this stack.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment