Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter Post

I wanted to do another Christmas card for my workshop coming up on the 11th. I also wanted a non-traditional card because we are doing two traditional ones.

I really love Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi together and the Basic Black and Whisper White fit right in with them.

I used the stamp sets, Winter Post for the image and A Cardinal Christmas for the sentiment.

I love the Big Shot and used it with the Northern Flurry and Square Lattice Embossing Folders. It makes everything look more textured and dimensional.

I finished it off with dimensionals and the Whisper White Organza Ribbon. So not traditional but so very pretty! Hope you like it as much as I do.



I hope you are inspired to step out of the box and design something different and special. I love it when a plan falls in place.

Thanks for stoppin!

Have a blessed night!

June

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment