Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fall Leaves

Surprize I am back finally. I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. December is a busy month and I just haven't had time to create anything. That's why I am posting a card I made in November for my card class. They really liked using a dryer sheet to create these beautiful leaves.
I just love teaching new techniques to new stampers. I only have one really seasoned stamper in my group and even she was amazed at what you can do with a dryer sheet and dazzling diamonds. It was so much fun.
I have a card class again this Saturday and am having a problem getting my creative juices flowing to get the cards ready. Hope praying will help to open my mind up to some really unusual designs.




The recipe for this card is:

Stamp Set: After Thoughts (hostess set)

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, and More Mustard

Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke

Accessories: Big Shot with the Leaves #2 die,used dryer sheet, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, dazzling diamonds, Stampin' Dimensionals

It is simple but dazzling! Everyone loved making it and are now trying to get used dryer sheets. I don't use dryer sheets anymore because I use liquid softner, so I just threw a clean towel and a few dryer sheets in the dryer and ran it for 20 minutes. They came out looking used and worked just great for the leaves.

Thanks for stoppin! Have a blessed day and stop in again real soon.

June
Your Stampin' Up Demo

No comments:

Post a Comment