Monday, December 27, 2010

Scallop Envelope Die

Good Monday morning, I think. Can't seem to get going this morning. Must be due to the long celebration week-end. Christmas takes so long to get here and it is over in such a short time. We really had a good one this year however. We went looking at Christmas lights with old friends one night and just had a blast. Family came both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and we just had so much fun with them. I love Christmas and can hardly wait for it to come again.

I am sharing another December card class card today. This one I have made before and I just love it. The ladies in my class did too.





Stamp set: Occasional Quotes and Vintage Vogue and Birthday Bakery

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum and Whisper White

Ink: Perfect Plum

Accessories: Big Shot with Scallop Envelope Die, Scallop Border Punch, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, sticky strip and Stampin' Dimensionals

Hope you try this card. It makes for a fun birthday message hidden in the envelope. I love it!!

Thanks for stoppin and I hope to see you again real soon. Have a blessed day in the Lord!

Hugs
June

No comments:

Post a Comment