Sunday, August 8, 2010

PEACE WITHIN

This is my entry for Mojo Monday's sketch challenge #150. I really enjoyed this challenge. I used new and old for this card and am amazed how things went together. I just love Stampin' Up and all they give us to work with.


The Stamp Set used is Peace Within.

The Cardstock is Retired, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Barely Banana, Mellow Moss.

The ink is, stamped images with Black Stazon, colored with Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Wild Wasabi, Bordering Blue and Black Markers.

The Accessories are, Black 5/8 inch Satin Ribbon, the new Basic Pearls and Dimensionals.

I love the way it turned out. I hope it inspires your creativity. I can't believe I made a card without using the Big Shot. (lol)

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Night!

June

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card and wonderful sentiment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete