Thursday, August 12, 2010

CLEAN AND SIMPLE

Today is a clean and simple day so here is my card for the Clean and Simple challenge #101. I started out with a 3 x 6 card and thought I would just make it up and down and open on the right side. Well lo and behold! when I finished it I found it could also be used like a regular card that opens from the bottom up. They are both so 'gor-ge-ous'. One sentiment (this one is from Occasional Quotes) cards are more versatile, I think.












My Basic card is made with Rich Razzleberry cardstock and layered with Regal Rose and Whisper White. The sentiment is in Rich Razzleberry ink. The flower is made with the Ex-Large Fancy Flower Punch, with the layers mixed from Rich Razzleberry to Regal Rose with the last one being Rich Razzleberry so I could use a Regal Rose brad in the center. I really love this color combination. It is so rich and professional looking, but so simple to make. I make my flowers up ahead and keep them in a drawer in a small plastic container I got at a local store with 5 drawers in it. That way if I need a quick card for a special friend, it doesn't take long to put it together.
This card especially is a quick make.


Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment