Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FLOWER FANCY SYMPATHY

My neighbor called me yesterday and said she needed a card for a friend whose Mother had passed away and wanted to know if I sold my cards. Of course I said I would and I would bring over several for her to choose from. Then her husband called and said he needed a birthday card for his sister who was turning 80 this week. So I made up a few new cards and took them over and this is one of them.


I used the Flower Fancy stamp set. The cardstock is Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla. The Ink is Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi. I tied Marina Mist 1/8 inch ribbon around it. It is pretty simple but very nice sentiment. The sentiment is one I purchased at a local craft store. Stampin' Up's is just small and I wanted one that was larger. I used markers to color the flowers and leaves.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June Switzer

"You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God".
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment