Friday, August 13, 2010

MY FAVORITES

Nothing like staying persistant. This is a Christmas card I did last year in a card class with Laurie Gibson. I really loved it so decided to do a new one this year with Cherry Cobbler, the richest looking red we have ever had, I believe. We used the straping tape technique on the ornaments with dazzling diamonds. They sparkle so in person. Just a gor-ge-ous card. Don't you agree!

2009



2010
This looks much richer in person than on here. I just used Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla cardstock. Cherry Cobbler ink and the accessories. The gold cord is retired now, I wish it weren't, and I used gold brads. On the 2009 they were both silver. The sentiment is from the Four the Holidays stamp set. Hope you like them as much as I do.

Thanks for stoppin in again!

Have a Blessed night!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment