Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My favorite project.

Beautiful day again in Southern California. 85 degrees and sunshine. Just made the finishing touches on a project that I did last week and would like to share with you and one I did earlier. I am having so much fun making these that I have decided to offer them as a class or for sale. You can email me if you are interested in either option.

Here is the first one I made last November.






It is so much better in person but you can at least see that it is an advent calendar box to put a little gift in each individual box for the 25 days of Christmas. I so love doing these. Takes a while but they are so worth it.

Here is the one I just finished.

'

This one is my favorite It is so beautiful in person. I think I need to take some more pics that leave out the background. I am just learning to use this great Canon camera and I sure need more experience.

Any way the box and the paper are not Stampin' Up but I did use our Tombo glue, our Stampin glue sticks and our newest adhesive the fine tip glue pen. It worked beautiful putting the little boxes together. The stampin glue stick works best on the paper.

I will try to put better pics in tomorrow.

So for now "Happy Stamping" until next time.

Hugs,

June

No comments:

Post a Comment