Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hi everyone,

I guess it is time to get back on my blog. It has been a long, hard year but things are finally looking better. My husband had a stroke January 28, 2015. It was pretty bad and a long recovery. 25 days in the hospital and 30 days at a rehab center to learn to walk again. He is able to walk with a walker, however he needs much assistance in daily living. Just glad last year is over and I am looking forward to a much better 2016.

I will have some cards for you to copy or buy tomorrow. I have had my classes since last May and have many cards to take pictures of and share with you.

I hope everyone is having a great winter and looking forward to spring I am sure. It will be early this year so that is a plus.

Thanks for visiting and I will see you soon.

Hugs,
June


For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations.
Psalm 100: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment