Saturday, March 19, 2016

March Card Class

We had a wonderful time in our classes this month. I always do the second Saturday of every month and then the same class on the next Tuesday for those who can't make the week-end. If you live in the San Diego area and would like to join us just email me at june.switzer@yahoo.com. We would love to have you join us.

It has been a beautiful week again in Southern California. I don't know how I would do if I had to live in the snow again. I miss it at Christmas but the rest of the winter I can do without it.

Here are the cards we did this month. If you would like to know how you can get them just email me and I will give you the details.










We had such fun and the cards came out so beautiful. It was my first time doing a scenic card but I had a great time playing with the ink and sponges.and was pleased with the outcome. Hope you enjoy my creations and will think about joining us in class.

Until next time...................
Hugs,
June

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight". Proverbs 3:5,6

No comments:

Post a Comment