Friday, February 5, 2016

Early Happy Valentines Day

It is such a beautiful day in Santee today. 75 degrees and sunny. Nice day to sit on the deck and craft. I am getting ready for the February card class on the 13th. If you would like to join us please let me know.

I have decided to share some cards with you and if you would like a packet to make the cards or if you would like to buy some already made just email me at june.switzer@yahoo.com and I will tell you how you can get them.








This was our January card class. We do 6 cards and envelopes for $20 or a $50 order. We have such a great time.

Until next time, happy crafting.

Hugs,

June

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight". Proverbs 3:5,6

No comments:

Post a Comment