Sunday, August 5, 2012

Field Flowers

Good Morning. What a busy July I had and now I have been enjoying a week of rest. I think I am now ready for August.
Saturday will be my monthly card class, if you live in the San Diego area we would love to have you join us. Just email me and I will give you all the info.
Stampin' Up has a great recruiting promotion for the month of August. You not only get to choose your own items for your kit $125 of product for $99 but you also will receive a free $60value shadow box kit for free. What a great opportunity!! This company is so amazing and I am so blessed to be part of it.



This is another card we did in May. I think I have two more to post yet. I have really gotten behind in my posting.

Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Field Flowers and Elementary Elegance

Card stock: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight and Very Vanilla

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Big Shot with the Finial Press Embossing Folder, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 Circle punches, Daffodil Delight seam binding and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon,
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment