Thursday, August 16, 2012

Love and Sympathy

This has been another busy month but hopefully I can get this group of cards on by tomorrow and then start on the next month card class.

I am getting ready for a women's day called Just For Women that is coming up on September 22nd. If you are interested in attending email me at june.switzer@yahoo.com or sjune1938@gmail.com and I will give you the details. There will be a brunch, vendor booths, a speaker and more. Should be a really fun day Just For Women.

This is another card from our May card class. Wow! I am really behind.




Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:Love and Sympathy

Card stock: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White

Ink: Bravo Burgundy

Accessories: Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette markers, Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and dimensionals


Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment