Friday, July 27, 2012

Christmas in July










These are the cards we did last Saturday and again on Tuesday for our Christmas in July class.
If you live in the area and would like to do these email me and I will give you the info on how to do that. You could book a private class with just a few friends if you like or come to one at my home.

If you are outside the area and would like to receive the kit you can also email me and I can send it to you.
Cost is $30 plus $5 for shipping per each kit. You get 20 cards and envelopes (5 each of the 4 different designs).
We had so much fun listening to Christmas music, eating the cookies my husband baked for us and of course some traditional chocolate. A great time was had by all.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5


No comments:

Post a Comment