Sunday, June 3, 2012

Apothecary Art

Here I am again, finally. Boy, how time flys. I really intended to post everyday this year and I have fallen so short of my goal. Guess I can just try to do it from now on. There are so many things going on, I am helping get a woman's event ready and having card classes, and yesterday was my big retiring product sale. Just a real busy season but I love it!!

This is my last entry for April. Hope you liked all the cards and will be inspired to make your own.




Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Apothecary Art

Card stock: Marina Mist 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and 3 1/4 x 4; Marina Mist DSP 4 x 5 1/4; Whisper White 3 x 3 3/4

Ink: Marina Mist

Accessories: Marina Mist Scallop Dotted Ribbon and Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you tomorrow.
Stampin' Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment