Saturday, June 30, 2012

Perfectly Penned

I haven't been feeling very well this week. Back problems and my left arm is still not doing well. However, I am praying for healing and hope it comes soon. I have decided 4 years of pain is enough.

So today I am in my stamping studio and hoping to get some things done. I have a full schedule for July so there is no time for pain and relaxing. If you live in the San Diego area and would like to join us for one of my classes you can check for times and dates on my website at www.stampinwithjune.stampinup.net. If you don't live in the area and would like to make my cards email me and I will send you details on how you can get them.



Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Perfectly Penned

Card stock: Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze and Attic Boutique DSP

Ink: Sahara Sand

Accessories: Big Shot with the Beautiful Butterfly die and the Finial Press Embossing Folder, 7 1/2" of Baja Breeze seam binding, hole punch, 5/16 Neutral brad and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' and I'll see you soon.
Happy Stamping,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment