Monday, May 21, 2012

Take It To Heart

I am glad to be able to post again today. Things are going pretty well now except for my husband who has a broken bone in his foot. Thank God, no cast, just a walking boot and time to heal. He won't be running any foot races for a while.

This Saturday is meeting day for our Technique Club. We will be making a Stationery Box that I designed a while back. If you would like to join us just email me and let me know so I can cut supplies. We meet at 1 pm and the cost is a $25 or more order. We will be having lots of fun.



Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Take it to Heart and Loving Thoughts

Card stock: Blushing Bride 5 1/2 x 8 1/2; Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4, 2 3/4 x 3 for heart and 1 1/2 x 4 1/2 for banner; Blushing Bride DSP 2 x 5 1/4; Perfect Plum 1 3/4 x 5 1/4;

Ink: Perfect Plum

Accessories: Eyelet Border punch, Big Shot w/Heart Framelit, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon
Stampin' Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment