Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nature's Silhouette

Today is another sad day and I would ask that you continue to pray for my friends, Teri, Ruth, and Marlene. Cancer is such a terrible disease and I wish they could come up with a cure for all kinds of it. I have lost 3 sibblings and so many other relatives and friends that have had cancer or other forms of it and I am so saddened by these events. Sometimes I feel like howling like the wolf below.(or screaming)

Here is my first card from the April class. I am sad to see that this set is retiring but hopefully they will replace it with something just as good. It is hard to find good stamps for male cards.




Card Recipe:

Stamp sets: Natures Silhouette and God's Blessings

Card stock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning DSP

Ink: Soft Suede

Accessories: Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Crumb Cake seam binding, and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in,
Stamping hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment