Monday, April 23, 2012

Sweetheart

It rained again in the night and everything smells fresh and clean. Going to be a cloudy day and that's just right for stamping. I am getting ready for our club meeting on Saturday and looking forward to lots of fun and fellowship.

I was stunned at the size of the retired list of stamp sets and am sending it out to all my customers so they can plan accordingly. I am loosing over half of my collection but am really hoping they will be replaced with some great new sets. The accessories list comes out on Wednesday, hopefully I won't have a heart attack over that.




Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Sweetheart

Cardstock: Peach Parfait, Whisper White and Peach Parfait DSP

Ink: Peach Parfait

Accessories: Big Shot with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Peach Parfait Poly ribbon, Full Heart punch and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in,
Stampin' hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment