Friday, April 20, 2012

P.S. I Love You

From my heart to yours, what a great saying!! This is going out to all my friends and family with problems today. You are in my heart and I am thinking about you and praying for you today. It seems that there has just been so much sickness lately with everyone I know. It's like an epidemic.

We are getting ready for a trip to Michigan in July to see all our old friends and spend time with our kids and other family there. I can hardly wait. There is to be a family reunion for my family and my husbands as well, so we will get to see people we have not seen in a long time. Looking forward to much fun and relaxation at the lake where our son camps. The next 2 months will go by slowly I am sure.




Card Recipe:

Stamp set: P.S. I Love You

Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Blushing Bride DSP

Ink: Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Fancy Flower punch, 1" Circle punch, Blushing Bride poly ribbon, Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in,
Stampin' Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5


No comments:

Post a Comment