Friday, June 10, 2011

Swirls and Curls Verses

I have been under the weather a little the last few days. Dr. says too much stress in my life and it caused my Vertigo to go crazy and I have been dizzier than usual. Guess I have to relax more because I know I don't like my bed swirling when I get in it.

Card classes were awesome again this month. I just love my ladies who attend each month. Each one is very special to me. I can hardly wait for the 1st of July so I can share the new catalog with them. So many awesome new stamp sets and accessories.





For this card I started with Wild Wasabi 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Next layer is Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 and put through the Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder. I stamped the sentiment in Rose Red ink. The flowers are made with the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch from the summer mini. I like the look it gives to arrange the flowers in different colored layers. The bow is made with Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon. To add a little 'bling' I put a Basic Rhinestone in the center of each flower.

Thanks for stoppin in! and I'll see you real soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 35:7

No comments:

Post a Comment