Monday, June 13, 2011

Blossom Bouquet

It's almost bedtime but I thought I should try and do a post because day times are so hectic. I am still a little foggy from the Vertigo and seeing the Dr. every other day. Much better but still taking it easy and not straying to far from home. I sure hope this never happens again, I don't like whirling around in my bed or even just in my room. It is not fun like it used to be when we were kids and twirled around and made ourselves dizzy.

I still have a couple of May's card class cards to show yet and then you will see what we did for June. Hopefully I can get them all up before the July class comes. It will be on Saturday July 9 and one on Tuesday July 12. I am hoping to have a Bogo meeting(buy one get one free) on July 6. That's where you can purchase my retiring stock and get the same thing from the new catalog for one price. It's quite a deal for you. I will be sending out a flyer to all my customers in the next week or so. I don't have a huge inventory of retired stock but would like to let you have a chance at what I do have and also let you get some of the new things. More on this later.





I love the new punches that are in the Summer Mini and the new ones coming out in July. They will be used a lot in my classes and I know you all will love them as much as I do.

For this card I started with Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 for the card base. Layer 1 is 3 x 3 1/4 Daffodil Delight and layered over that is a 2 1/2 x 4 piece of Wild Wasabi that I put through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. The next layer is a piece of Crumb Cake 3 x 4 1/2 and next is Whisper White 2 3/4 x 4 1/4. I used the stem from the Bold Blossom stamp set and the sentiment is from the hostess set Something to Celebrate. The flowers were punched with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and the centers were done with Early Espresso and the Crop-A-Dile. I finished with Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon and put on the image layer with dimensionals. You know me I always put the top layer on with them to make the 3D effect.

It turned out to be a very spring looking card and I just love it. I am so liking the vibrant bright spring colors we have and looking forward to using a lot this summer. Some of the designer series paper is just so full of life and I like that.

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon

Stampin' Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment