Monday, September 27, 2010

Autumn Days

I need a couple of masculine birthday cards this month so this is the first of two. I really like this set. It reminds me of fall in Michigan. Driving through the countryside you see lots of Pheasants and pine trees and wheat. This time of year I really miss home and getting ready for the holidays with all the family. We have been in Southern California for two years already and I don't think I will ever get used to not having snow at Christmas and the beautiful leaves in the fall. I do like to spend a lot of time in the mountains now because it feels more like home there. My husband has done so well here however, that there is no chance of ever going back to live.



This card is simple but nice and easy for new stampers to do. I will use this for a make-n-take at my next workshop as most of my customers are new to stamping. It would also be good for a card class with new stampers. Can't believe I got through this one without thwacking or using the Big Shot. Wow!!

Stamp sets: Autumn Days and Occasional Quotes

Cardstock: Crumb Cake for the card
Cajun Craze layer 4 x 5 1/4
Naturals Ivory layer 3 3/4 x 5


Ink: Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze

Accessories: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Always Artichoke markers, Modern Label and Designer Label punches, Early Expresso Grosgrain 1/4" ribbon, snail and dimensionals

I hope you like it and will get inspired by it.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a blessed night!

June
Stampin' Up demonstrator

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment