Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Friday is my oldest sons birthday and I designed this card today for him. He loves animals and right now he has 3 Boxer dogs and several barn cats. The younger Boxer male is a big baby. He's about 3 years old and he cries like a baby when he doesn't get the attention he thinks he should get. Anyway on with the card.




I started with a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Early Expresso for the main card. I layered that with a piece of Cajun Craze 4 x 5 1/4. The next layer is Very Vanilla 3 3/4 x 5. I used the stamp set, Natures Silouettes and the sentiment from Well Scripted (retired). I miss this set for demonstrating. I stamped all my images in Early Expresso. Only accessories were dimensionals. Very simple but nice male card.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a blessed day!

June Switzer
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
619-888-9954
www.stampinwithjune.stampinup.net

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment