Friday, September 17, 2010

Peace On Earth

I have been so busy getting ready for tomorrow's expo, that I haven't had time to make a new card. I decided to post some of the past Christmas cards that I still have. This is one of 5. I love this color combo, Whisper White and Brushed Gold. They look so elegant together. I just hate it that Stampin' Up discontinued the silver and gold elastic cord. I loved it on Christmas cards especially.


This was an easy card to make. I'm sure most of you can figure it out. I also used the Bride dsp which is also discontinued. I was hoping they would bring this into the new catalog as well. I love the effect of the oval in the center and the Petals of Plenty embossing folder as well. The star I believe was from the Holy Family stamp set also retired.

I must be in a retired mood today since I picked a card with a lot of retired things used for it. I really am working however, not retired.

I am hoping to get some workshops booked and maybe a recruit or two tomorrow. Pray for me please. I really want to grow my business and so far have not gotten a recruit. Maybe this week!!

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a blessed night!

June
Stampin' Up demonstrator
june.switzer@yahoo.com
http://www.stampinwithjune.stampinup.net/

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment