Friday, April 30, 2010

EASEL CARDS

It is another beautiful day in Santee, CA. I have been checking out cards I've made and chose the Easel card to show you today. I again got the tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers but have also seen many of these on other blogs. It is such a nice card to display because it sets so nice. My second one is the first one I made and then I decided to do my Easter card the same way. I sent out 18 of these to family and friends. I really love the colors in this one and will hate to see the Pale Plum go but maybe another will take it's place.

Easter Card

Card recipe:

Stamp set: Abundant Hope

Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White and Perfect Plum DSP(the paper on the bottom of the card under the oval is really Perfect Plum DSP although it looks almost burgundy in this picture, bad lighting I guess)

Ink: Perfect Plum ink pad, Old Olive and Pale Plum Markers

Accessories: 1/2 inch circle, scallop oval, scallop border trim, scallop border trim corner, and scallop border punches, regal brads, old olive 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon, mini glue dots and dimensionals.

Thinking of You Card





Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Kind and Caring Thoughts

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Sending Love DSP

Ink: Basic Gray

Accessories: Big Shot( you really need this), Bigz Beautiful Butterfly Die, 1/2 inch circle, Wide Oval, Scallop Border Trim and 2-step Bird (for leaves) Punches, 3/8 inch White taffeta ribbon, large pearls from Pretties Kit, beads from Eggcellent Eggs Kit (occassions mini), mini glue dots and dimensionals.

I hope you enjoy these creations and will try some on your own. If you need supplies just let me know. You can e-mail me at anytime with an order. I can have it sent direct to your door. Watch my blog for the list of new colors and the discontinued color list. If you want the colors that are being discontiued you have until June 30th to order them, however supplies will go down fast so order as soon as possible. They will only be available as long as the supply last.

Thanks for stopping in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment