Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First one

Hi everyone!



This is my very first time at this and I really don't know what I am doing, so be patient with me. I plan to post my new card creations as soon as I learn to manuever around my blog. I love to make cards for family and friends, and can't get enough of Stamping Up's supplies. You can't find paper to match theirs anywhere. I love the new colors coming out and can't wait to purchase them. I live on a limited income so can't just buy what I want at any time. I hope my business will really take off here in Southern California, that would just be fantastic! I love to share and show others how to be creative.

Well, guess that's my post for today. Hope to be back later with some card creations.

Thanks for stopping in!


Have a Blessed day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment