Monday, August 21, 2017

It has been awhile since I have posted and a lot has gone on in my life. I have gone through many changes and have come out victorious. I owe everything to my Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. I don't know where I would be today if it were not for Him.

I have made some changes in my card making as well. I still use some Stampin' Up products but I am also using from other companies as well. I love Heartfelt Creations paper and am using a lot of it.  You will see some real changes in my card designs and I hope you will like them.

I am offering all my cards for sale and you may email me about prices and payment. I also have kits for sale as well, these include cards and other products made with paper. Below you can see some of my recent cards.










No comments:

Post a Comment