Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Apothecary Art

Wow! How time flys!! I have not met my goal for posting everyday as planned but at least I am posting.

My hubbie's foot is getting better and I have been  so busy with card classes. I have another coming up this Saturday. It is my Christmas in July class where we will be making 20 Christmas cards and envelopes for $25. If you live in the San Diego area and would like to join us email me and I will give you the details.


Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Apothecary Art

Card stock: Crumb Cake 4 1/4 x 11; Attic Boutique DSP 1 1/2 x 4 and 3 1/2 x 3 3/4; Pink Pirouette 3 3/4 x 4 and a scrap for the framelit; Whisper White scrap for image cut with framelit

Ink: Soft Suede

Accessories; Big Shot with Label Collections Framelits; White Organza Ribbon and Crumb Cake Seam Binding; glue dots and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in,
Have a great day,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment