Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mixed Bunch

Good morning. I have been under the weather for a while and it's good to be back and feeling better. I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted.

My friend and Stampin' Up downline member, Bonnie, has been very ill and I would request that you all please keep her in your prayers. She is very depressed as well and needs God so badly. I know she is praying too and hopefully God will bring her through all this soon. It has been a three week battle so far. She finally got out of the hospital but is now at a rehab facility. Just pray she gets to come home soon.





This is another card we did in our April card class. Just three more to show you and then the May class ones.

Card Recipe:

Stamp sets: Mixed Bunch and Loving Thoughts

Card stock: Soft Suede 4 1/2 x 11 and scrap for scallop oval; Crumb Cake 4 x 5 1/4; Mocha Morning DSP (2) 2 x 3 3/4 and 1 x 3 3/4; Very Vanilla 3 x 3 for flower, scrap for oval; Early Espresso 3 x 3 for flower

Ink: Crumb Cake

Accessories: Scallop Oval, regular Oval and Blossom Punches; Early Espresso Scallop Dotted Ribbon and Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Stampin' Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment