Monday, November 28, 2011

Lace Ribbon Border Punch

Well Thanksgiving and Black Friday are over and all is well. I didn't go out for early shopping however, I did go shopping on Saturday at City Lights Christmas store and oh my goodness! That shop is almost as good as Bronners in Michigan. Not quite as large but what a variety of decorations. You could even have a Mermaid tree if you like that sort of decor. I was amazed and pleasantly pleased with my purchases from there. I just love Christmas!! It is my favorite holiday and I could stay decorated all year round if someone would let me.

I am getting ready for my open house this Saturday. I have invited my regular card class attenders to a special fun time just to thank them for their continued support. I have come to love each one of them in a special way and count them all as friends not just customers. Stampin' Up has a way of doing that for you. I am so happy to be a part of such a great company.




This is the 2nd card we did in November. I was playing with the punch one day and punched a piece of designer paper like what's pictured here and thought Wow! that would look awesome on a card. So here it is.

Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Well Scripted (retired)

Card stock: Pink Pirouette 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and a scrap for the Scallop Oval punch, Concord Crush 4 x 5 1/4, Flirtatious DSP 3 x 3 3/4 punched once in the center with the Scallop Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Wisteria Wonder for the Decorative Label punch

Ink: Concord Crush

Accessories: punches, Whisper White taffeta ribbon and Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment